Drafts 12 (macOS) is now available in the Mac App Store, details below.
- New: MULTIPLE WINDOWS! Double click a draft in the draft list to open it in a separate window.
- New: Badge notification settings now allow badge count to be based on a selected workspace’s inbox only. This allow greater control over which drafts should be considered unprocessed for purposes of the badge count. If a workspace is selected, other filtering options are disabled.
- New: Add “Maps” button to created/modified locations in draft detail to allow opening the location in Maps.
- New: Display device along with created, modified dates in draft detail allow referencing whether the draft was created or last modified on Mac, iPhone or iPad.
New: Moved navigation function from toolbar to within editor. Now responds to
CMD-\to popup anywhere in draft as well.
Other Changes and Fixes
- Fix: Hide find panel with window that opened it.
- Change: Change tag token field behavior to avoid all existing tags being selected when entering the field.
- Fix: Better handling of sync changes which trash/delete drafts which are loaded in the editor.
- Fix: Deselecting a draft from a range of drafts would not remove it from a subsequent merge operation.
- Change: Be more aggressive about trying to sync any pending changes on application quit.
- Fix: Improve tint color selector in icon selection popover in Workspace editor.
- Change: Empty state in drafts list and capture window draft list.
- Fix: Don’t open main window when activating app if capture window is already visible.
- Change: Misc. UI tweaks.
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog