Draftist - a Drafts Action Group for Todoist

Finally I can launch a project I wanted to do for quite a while. After a few months of work I’m happy to release Draftist - a Drafts Action Group for integrating with Todoist.

The Action Group contains a lot of Actions to let you…

• … Create Tasks (from easy quickadd to complex tasks with settings; single or multiple)
  • … Import tasks (in various options)
  • … Modify tasks (labels, due dates, resolve/delete tasks)

Being inspired a lot by @sylumer 's TADpole / ThoughtAsylum Drafts Library I also implemented this using a Javascript file with all the underlying functions and then building the Actions from it.

You can download the Action Group from the Action directory here: Draftist Action Group

The code and also all Action Descriptions and Instructions are hosted in the GitHub repository here: Draftist GitHub repository

Make sure to run the Draftist Setup/Update Action after downloading the Action Group into your Drafts App.

Several of the Actions allow (and require) user configuration of e.g. Todoist filters - I tried to make this as easy as possible for everyone.

If you have problems during the setup, configuration or usage of the Actions please let me know.

Also if you have other usecases you want to automate with Draftist I would be interested to hear them and try to include them in future versions.

I hope that Draftist simplyfies and speeds up many of your workflows and helps to remove friction from your processes.

Let me know what you are thinking :rocket:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the release :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Fantastic work. Much appreciated. Would you consider making similar, easy to setup action groups for Notion and Airtable? Once again this is excellent. Thank you.

Thanks a lot Stephen :smiling_face:

I personally don’t use Notion / Airtable - I never found a real usecase for Airtable for myself and just tested Notion a bit but I didn’t like the experience. So I don’t think I’ll built something for those Apps at that scale of complexity :wink:

Ok. Thanks for replying

1 Like

In case you missed this - I recorded an introduction and setup video for the Action Group

Let me know if you would see other videos about Draftist features :slight_smile:

I keep getting unauthorized errors. How do I make this action to talk to my Todoist account?

Try “forgetting” your Todoist credentials to force reauthorisation.

1 Like

Awesome. That worked. Thanks

1 Like