Does Prepend/Append To Evernote Still Work?

I’m sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I searched the forum and the answer to my question isn’t clear to me. Does Drafts still support prepending and appending to existing Evernote notes? I’ve got the latest version of both Drafts and Evernote on my iPhone and iPad, both of which have the latest version of iOS. I hadn’t tried to use this functionality in quite a while, and I had moved some notes around and stuff which I thought at first was the issue. But when I updated the actions, still no luck. I even tried deleting the actions and re-creating them but that didn’t work either. Thanks.

1 Like

Evernote has been breaking things…again. Details are in the notes in the Evernote integration guide. No word on a permanent resolution to integration issues. It’s effecting other apps than just drafts. Also discussed in this recent thread.

But, short answer, those integrations no longer work reliably, at least at the moment. No idea if it’s a permanent or temporary problem at Evernote’s end.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. This is definitely a bummer but it is what it is. At least I know now that this is a known issue and not user error on my part.

1 Like