Swipe my Alfred Workflow for Drafts for Mac

Without any content to filter on it is returning all your drafts. If you scroll down, you will find it is more than 10.

The ordering is determined by the database. It has been in my list for quite some time to provide some options around ordering of results, but this is only the second time it has come up since I launched the workflow a few two years ago. At some point, I will add those options. I just need to do it in a good way to accommodate all potential commands that could make use of it, but some of the user config management features in Alfred 5 should make that a little easier to do.

In terms of a history of the last 10 searches being displayed, that would need to entirely override the return behaviour - which is to return matching drafts. It would certainly be non-standard for Alfred (which does include it’s own command history that you might consider Instead).

There may well be something I could do like add in a command history across the workflow and assign that to another keyword trigger. I would definitely want to make it something that a user has to enable as it would need to store prior commands and for me that is storing potentially sensitive information, which I have a preference to avoid where it isn’t essential. But, I will add it to my list of potential features to take a look at in the future.

For future discussion of Doctor Drafts functionality, I would recommend posting them on the Doctor Drafts workflow topic (link below) as this topic is about the Drafts for Mac workflow.