Problems in Drafts 5 (latest version) on iOS

• If I swipe from the right side to make the action list appear, it doesn’t happen for the first 3 or 4 times I try. In Drafts 4 this worked flawlessly. What can I do?
  • The action list doesn’t automatically disappear after selecting an option, like it used to in Drafts 4. Can I fix this or adjust this behaviour?

These behaviours make using Drafts 5 a hassle, which is the very thing it tries to eliminate. So it’s very frustrating. I hope someone can help.

I’m not aware of any issues with swiping for the action list. The behavior is slightly different in feel from Drafts 4 because it is an interactive swipe, but similar functionality is there. The momentum is a little different, could it just be an adjustment to the new swiping behavior?

The action list disappearing behavior should be the same as in Drafts 4. It remains visible if the action does nothing on success. If the action is configured to archive or trash after success, a new draft is created (or the editor move to next draft in focus mode) and the action list is hidden.