Drafts Mac— ShortCut for toggling link mode

It would be extremely useful to me if there was a way to toggle link mode on and off as a cycle through the drafts in my inbox. The way I have it set up now the only option are clicking the bottom of the window or via the menu.

If there is a way of doing this now or some sort of workaround please let me know. Thanks!

1 Like

In scripting, Editor.linkModeEnabled allows you to check and set the mode. If you have an action using that you could assign that to a keyboard shortcut and have it toggle for a draft.

Is that what you are after?

just like @sylumer mentioned - I already set this up as an action
I use an Action to toggle the Editor modes.
Maybe this helps you, download ist here

I use it in a keyboard to have quick Access to it.

if you dont need the other modes you can of course simplify this action to just toggle the link mode with one klick

1 Like

The question was specific to Mac, I believe.

Since there are no actions on the Mac yet, you can assign a user keyboard shortcut to the Editor > Link Mode menu item in System Preferences > Keyboard on your Mac.

3 Likes

Thanks.
I will give it a shot.

Definitely having one of those days! I should have paid more attention to the details at the top.

2 Likes

This solution works great! I did not know until now we could easily add shortcuts that way with MacOS: Create keyboard shortcuts for apps on Mac - Apple Support

1 Like

thanks a lot, I succeeded with only one shot!