Drafts 19.2 (macOS) has been released in the Mac App Store, details below.
(See also 19.2 iOS Release Notes)
- New: Capture window “Open” button (⌥-⌘-⏎). Performs save and closes capture window, opening Drafts to the newly created draft.
- New: Editor settings have new tab key options, allowing you to select whether the tab key inserts a tab, two spaces or four spaces.
- New: Workspaces can be shared via directory.
- Fix: Syntaxes (like TaskPaper) which apply strikethough styles, the style might not get cleared if edits (like removing @done from a task) no longer required it.
- Fix: Problems reordering actions in the action list in groups with hidden actions.
- Fix: Worked around a layout issue in the new Quick Search feature causing the app to beachball on certain result sets.
Fix: Issue with editor not reflecting changes to a draft made in a scripted action if the draft was loaded in the script via
Draft.findinstead of referenced as the global
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog