Drafts 19.2 (iOS) has been released in the App Store, details below.
(see also 19.2 macOS Release Notes)
- New: Editor settings have new tab key options, allowing you to select whether the tab key inserts a tab, two spaces or four spaces.
- New: Workspaces can be shared via directory.
- Fix: Trackpad/Magic Mouse swiping can be used like touch swiping to open drafts/actions lists.
- Fix: Syntaxes (like TaskPaper) which apply strikethough styles, the style might not get cleared if edits (like removing @done from a task) no longer required it.
- Fix: Problems reordering actions in the action list in groups with hidden actions.
- Fix: Editor margins not updating after pinned side panels hidden/shown on iPad
Fix: Issue with editor not reflecting changes to a draft made in a scripted action if the draft was loaded in the script via
Draft.findinstead of referenced as the global
- Fix: Hopefully a fix for an issue causing the app to not launch properly on iOS 13.4 for a few users.
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog