Drafts 18.1 (macOS) has been released in the Mac App Store, details below.
See also: Drafts 18.1 for iOS Released
- New: Several additional icon grouping for use on actions and workspaces.
/workspaceURL action can now accept the
name=Defaultargument to clear filters and load the default workspace.
- Fix: Task marks in TaskPaper syntax should only be recognized at beginning of lines.
- Fix: Clicking in editor margins should still allow text selection.
- Fix: Crash using “Run Action” from contextual menu on draft list.
- Fix: Clearing a keyboard shortcut on an action might not save if no other changes were made to the action.
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog