Drafts 17.2 (macOS) has been released in the Mac App Store, details below.
See also: Drafts 17.2 (iOS) Updates
- New: Workspace sharing. Workspaces can now be shared via URL or export file which can be installed in other instances of Drafts. This can be used to backup workspaces, or to share configured workspaces with other Drafts users. More about Workspaces
Reminderscript object has new
dueDateIncludesTimeboolean property. If true, the time components of the dueDate will be ignored allow Reminders to be set to be due on a date without assigning a time. Reminder object docs
Message.sendAPIs now work on Mac for foreground messages/mail. Docs: Mail, Message
Sharescripting methods now implemented for Mac (previous iOS only). These allow sharing as file or URL in addition to simply trigger the system share sheet from scripts. Docs
Change: Allow ESC key to close capture window (without saving). Matches
⌘-W(close window) shortcut which already worked. (Note that
⌘-Enterwill save and close the window, same as clicking “Save” button.)
- Fix: Properly update editor margins when entering and exiting full screen mode.
- Change: Updates to default action groups installed with new installations.
- Change: Reworked sharing buttons in actions and actions groups management screens.
- Change: Better logging in Dropbox actions. Action log will now contain an entry with the path to any successfully created/updated files in Dropbox.
- Change: OneNote actions will now prompt for the selection of a notebook if a notebook name is not specified and the default notebook cannot be determined. Many OneNote accounts do not seem to have a default notebook, so this allows the action to continue to function without modification for such accounts. Note OneNote action steps can be edited to specify a notebook to avoid prompts.
- Fix: Text views in prompts did not scroll properly with longer texts.
- Misc. improvements and minor fixes for several sync and useability issues.
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog