For flow, a massive boost in efficiency or even simply for the “it just works…” label, it would be amazing to put the editor in a preview mode while still being able to edit the text and apply MD formatting. This would avoid users losing context in where they are while reviewing the text and having to go and find it again in edit mode.
- Tables could adopt simple keyboard interactions like,
enterto evoke new columns or rows.
- MD checkbox states, such as:
- [ ]and
- [x]may need to be added to the toolbar (at the moment these don’t preview at all as a graphical preview)
- Once in Preview mode, the user can choose between options like:
- Or the
- Or adding things like font changes like seen in this request
Cleaning up the options available in the UI or leaving room for checkboxes (above)