An Alfred Workflow for Drafts

New version of the workflow is out (v1.3.0).

It includes a couple of small fixes and a small number of pieces of new functionality.

Paste Content

drpaste now lets you insert content from a draft directly where your cursor is.

There’s also a new use case showing how you can set up a snippet trigger some you can type a string in, and it will be replaced by the content of a particular draft.

Remember, if you have any thoughts on extending Doctor Drafts with a use case, or have created one yourself that you think others might find useful, don’t forget to post about them.

Diagnostic Report

drdiag will generate a report to help users who are finding things are not working as they expect. It builds on the checks above, but checks Python versions, some details about Alfred and Drafts, the local PATH variable (in Alfred), and provided some high level advice on any issues found.

Storage Report

drstor will generate a report about Drafts storage utilisation. This is based on some of the points of discussion I noted in this thread on maintenance.

Hopefully this has not introduced any new issues, but if anyone spots anything, please do let me know and I’ll take a look.

Documentation on the website has been updated, and hopefully cross-referenced everywhere it needs to be.

Visit https://doctordrafts.thoughtasylum.com to grab the update and read the documentation, and enjoy.