An Alfred Workflow for Drafts

v1.9.0 of Doctor Drafts is now available at doctordrafts.thoughtasylum.com.

The new update includes explicit support for URL handlers (Alfred v5) on many of the external call triggers meaning you can call a big chunk of functionality from URLs. In addition, there is a fix for appending flows where a used UUID was not always being reset (and it should have been).

• External Trigger objects can now optionally be run from the alfred: URL scheme

- Ref: What’s new in Alfred 5

Because I have added this, this latest release is officially only compatible with Alfred v5, but anyone still on v4 is welcome to try it (I have not). You can alwsys download any release version from the links in the change log if you need to revert to the previous version.

To accompany the URL handling, I’ve also updated all the documentation of the flows based on external call triggers with example AppleScript code and URLs. The documentation is available on the website.

I have also updated the Drafts scripting (including beta) and user guide links used by some of the flows. These are maintained in separate online files, so these are also available to users on earlier versions - I just happen to have spent a bit of time doing all these housekeeping updates.

Enjoy the update, and of course, there is also more in the pipeline :wink:

2 Likes