What *little* convenience features/changes would help you most?

1. JavaScript formatting in the editor in the script step.
  2. When searching for an action, you can edit the action, but you can’t tell what action group it is in if you say wanted to move it. Having that info in the action would be useful for this sort of thing.
  3. An option to store a small amount of custom meta data against a draft. e.g. in say Microsoft Word you can add a field to store the name of a client or a secrecy classification. I’m thinking this could have many uses, but one I’d really like is to be able to store an original file path for an imported file … which could then be used in an export process to overwrite the file - effectively round tripping a file into Drafts for editing without having to store the data as a ‘data/comment’ line at the top of the file. Displayable in the info panel.
  4. Long press actions on keyboard bar buttons to trigger other specific actions not shown as buttons. The idea being to double up the functionality on each button - very useful on small screens where you have to swipe to access greater numbers of buttons; I guess on large screens too sometimes
1 Like