WebDAV Step causes Drafts 5 to crash

Hello, I am fairly new Drafts 5 Pro user and I am trying to build a simple 1-Step Action to write files to a WebDAV server. When I ran the Action for the first time, Drafts prompted me to fill in the credentials for the WebDAV user. I did as asked but after the prompt was dismissed, Drafts crashed. I was surprised so I accessed my WebDAV server from another app and saw that the file I tried to create with Drafts was there and everything (file name, content, path, etc.) was correct. Then I ran this Action multiple times but every time I got the exact same result: Drafts crashed but the file was successfully created in the server.
I have absolutely no idea why this is happening and I don’t even know where to start fixing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. This is the first time I’m working with a WebDAV server so I suspect I might have screwed something up while setting up the server. I don’t know if this helps, but the server is set up on a CentOS 7 VPS and the Host I filled in the credentials when I ran this Action for the first time was http://<server ip>.

Could you open a ticket with these details (support@agiletortoise.com)? Easier to follow up and troubleshoot than in a public forum.

Ok, will do. Thank you!