Shortcut to Refresh TextExpander Snippets

Is it possible to create a short-cut or s script to refresh the TextExpander snippets? It’s quite cumbersome as it is.

What *little* convenience features/changes would help you most?

It is not. Will put it on the list to possibly add a URL trigger for it.

I would second this as an option. I frequently am writing and come up with something that I would like to make a snippet from when am in Drafts, jump over to Siri Shortcuts to create the snippit, and then would love to have that just trigger an action to refersh snippets (would be even better if I could update it in all of the apps that I use TextExpander in, e.g. Fantastical, OmniFocus, etc.).

How do you create a snippet via Siri Shortcuts?

I really struggle to find a good resource to find Siri Shortcuts (there are some good ones out there, but then I search for what I’m looking for and can’t find anything related, even though I’m sure I can’t be the only person with that sort of short cut). My shortcut uses a callback url, and you can read about TextExpander touch 3.5 Adds Create, Expand x-callback-url Support for further options. I got and modified the following shortcut, but I can’t figure out where I got it from - TextExpander Siri Shortcut.

Thanks, this works! Combined it with the new „Add to Drafts“ Shortcut and now I can create a snippet out of Drafts via Shortcuts. That’s handy!