Setup: Drafts on iOS with Working Copy
This does not cover git basics!
I do own the subscriptions both to Draft and Working Copy.
It is hard from me to evaluate if both are necessary.
But I would strongly suggest your support of these two amazing developers and their great applications.
- Drafts: latest / v24.1
- Working Copy: latest / v4.4.7
Drafts File Structure
Drafts has, in addition to its local storage, an iCloud folder.
As in my setup with iOS and macOS devices I only use iCloud.
Working Copy Setup Synced Folder
- Install or update Drafts
- Sync / Download all files in the Drafts iCloud folder
- Install or update Working Copy
- Go Online
- Open Working Copy
- Go to the root folder or into the folder you want to put the synced Drafts Files
- Add a synced folder and name it to your liking
- Start the syncing of the files and folders
- Commit files (for example setup, first setup)
- OPTIONAL: Add remote for repository
- REPEAT this on your other iOS devices
- Add a file from Files App
- Add a file from Drafts App
- Add a file from Working Copy App
- Use your different devices to check it