Send all lines to reminders as separate tasks but choose location?

Hi all

I have been using for ages @agiletortoise great send to reminder with options actions: send to reminder with options

I have always wondered if it is possible to use the exact same workflow with drafts asking where to put it in reminders each time but to treat every line as a new task

does anyone know if such an action exists? im very bad with programming so im afraid rolling my own would be impossible…

thx a lot

Z

I adapted the Action to (hopefully) support what you asked for: Reminders from lines in Draft with Options | Drafts Directory

Let me know if that helps :wink:

wow @FlohGro, thx so much!

this seems to work very well!!! the only slight issue is that it seems to also add any empty lines as new “tasks” :slight_smile:

any way to make the action ignore empty lines?

I truly appreciate your very kind help

Z

Great :+1:t3: I pushed an update :slight_smile: just install the action again, now empty lines are ignored: Reminders from lines in Draft with Options | Drafts Directory

thx so much!!! you’re a legend!

Z

1 Like

Hey @FlohGro ! I love the action… Just noticed that there’s issue when I add a date to the due field (I typed “tomorrow at noon”).

Perhaps something broke with an update?
I wanted to flag it in case this issue shows up for others.

Thanks

I tried it on the following devices/OS’:

• iPhone 12 Pro — iOS 16.5
  • M1 MBA — Ventura 13.3.1

I don’t think that this is a new issue - the action uses the Date.parse() and no natural language parsing to get the date and time.

There is an action in the directory which uses a script from GitHub that enables you to type natural dates but this was never integrated into the action here.