Process Meeting Notes action change from Todoist to Things

I really like the idea of @nahumck 's Process Meeting Notes action, but I’m wondering if anyone knows how to change it so task-prefixed (- [ ] ) items go to Things instead of Todoist?

https://actions.getdrafts.com/a/1OQ

Thanks!

I’m not sure that’s possible without a whole bunch more work. Have you found an API for Teams that includes adding tasks? (My firm’s Teams does not include any task-managment feature.)

Are the tasks the same as they would be in Outlook? I just wonder if there’s some other access point that you could write to.

So sorry - I’ve corrected my post. I means THINGS, not Teams.

Yes, this is totally possible. You just need to build a callback url to add the tasks to Things.

If i have time tomorrow, I’ll post the code you’d need to add.

1 Like

I haven’t tested it, but I’ve updated it here with code that I know works. I don’t know why I had to reupload it, but I did have some spring cleaning issues earlier. So here’s the latest action, which includes both Todoist and Things. More could be added, but I’m lazy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would have tested it, but I don’t have Things or Todoist installed.

Process Meeting Notes

1 Like

Fantastic - thank you!

HI. I can’t figure out how to get Drafts to remove "- [ ] " when it sends to Things. It is annoying to have to do it with every todo when it arrives in Things. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!