Posting a draft on trello

I use the share extension to send a draft to Trello.

The title works fine, but the body of the draft ends up as an attachment to the card which can’t be viewed. This is probably more of a trello problem, but I was wondering if anyone else has a work-around for this.

I’ve only briefly messed around with Trello, but you might be able to write a send draft to Trello using its URL scheme
https://help.trello.com/article/1062-automate-with-url-scheme

Using create card with the first line of the draft as the title and the body as the description might get you what you want.

Hi,
I saw that there are some actions in the drafts 4 actions directory for Trello. But I don’t see any for Drafts 5 here. I’m new to this and wondering why.

Thanks.

1 Like

Actions in the directory are submitted by the community. Looking at the ones in the Drafts 4 action directory, they appear to be just using the Trello app URL scheme. Have you tried the option in the Drafts 4 action directory on a Trello action to migrate it to Drafts 5?

If that doesn’t work, try just copying the URL from the action details and amending it for use with Drafts 5 rather Drafts 4 (the key part will be fairly obviously named in the URL scheme).

Hope that helps,