POLL: What services would you like to see added to Drafts?

@jonarnold: FYI: https://twitter.com/draftsapp/status/1042137037695070208

1 Like

Iā€™m new to Drafts but have immediately fallen in love, so excuse my naĆÆvetĆ© if this is old news and not possible:
I know that drafts isnā€™t designed to serve as a collaboration tool but I got my buddy hooked on drafts too and we would love the ability to edit a shared draft together in real time. He makes changes, I make changes, all on the same draft or even a dedicated workspace of collaborative drafts.

All the collaboration apps Iā€™ve explored lack the clear robustness of Drafts (and the geek chic sexy interface).

So my two requests are the ability to collaborate in real time and the already in the works macOS version. Iā€™m sure there are workflows, work arounds, scripts to make this possible but as I said, Iā€™m new and just starting the climb up the learning curve so any guidance would be greatly appreciated as well!

Otherwise, thank you for creating and continuing to support this phenomenal tool.

3 Likes

Remember The Milk

1 Like

OneDrive to me would rock

1 Like

Drafts has always had OneDrive support. Here are some example actions in the directory, or custom ones can be created with the OneDrive action step or scripted with the OneDrive script object.

1 Like

It seems Notion and Roam are the new hotness.

2 Likes

Notion doesnā€™t have an API yet, apparently itā€™s something theyā€™re working on it though!

1 Like

I use Quip from time to time so +1 for that.

I wondered about Trello - the API is pretty good, you can do almost anything with it, and I have lots of scripts that use it, but it would be great to have it built-in.

This is rather something I would see work in Drafts (not necessarily added): Markdown footnotes[^1]

(Of course Drafts is so awesome Iā€™ve run out of superlatives and it amazes me I even miss one thing but cannot get this to work smoothly.)

Footnotes in Markdown works in the preview window but not when you save as a pdf. However, saving the HTML in a file, opening this file in Safari and then printing to pdf yields a functioning pdf with links to and from the footnotes.

Am I doing something wrong here?

[^1]: Such as this.

1 Like

Maybe post as a new topic with details of what you are using? Particularly if you are using for example Shortcuts to generate the PDF.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I will post a new topic.

Is it just me or is OneDrive append Service (Action?) (are they the same?) not working? It did work last week.

https://bin.disroot.org, a Privatebin install would be nice to have.

Grammarly and AnyList.

2 Likes

Diaro, a non-subscription journaling app.

Please Send to ClickUp

3 Likes

You might take a look at this thread for ideas on how to integrate with ClickUp:

1 Like

Apple Pages. Pasting long form documents in rich text.

1 Like

yes! definately a plus to this