MarsEdit Action?

I am looking for an action/to create an action to get a draft from Drafts to MarsEdit and don’t know where to start. Can anyone help nudging me in the right direction? I cannot find a URL scheme for MarsEdit, so that does not appear to be a road to follow?

Thank you for any help.

I haven’t used Marsedit for a few years now. Does it appear on the sharing menu? That would be the simplest option.

Otherwise, I’m sure MarsEdit would still have AppleScript support, so you could use that to get the data into it within a Drafts action.

1 Like

Pretty straight forward with AppleScript. Here’s an example Send to MarsEdit action which creates a new post with the title and body filled in.

1 Like

Many thanks you for this. I thought that AppleScript might be the answer, but my understanding is sketchy at best. I was doing my best to educate myself in scripting so that I could attempt to write one. Now I will try and learn from this script.

David.

No, it does not appear on the sharing menu and my knowledge of AppleScript is sketchy at best. I’ll keep learning.

David.