Keep Bottom UI Buttons Visible

Hey everyone,

I have a question: Is there any way to keep the bottom navigation bar along the action bar? (Mock-up attached).

I rarely find myself needing more typing space when I’m on my iPhone but I often find myself hiding the keyboard and then pulling it back up mid-draft to access the buttons hidden below.

Is there any sort of action or keyboard set that will solve this?

Thanks

I created this action to toggle the editor modes (the left part of the buttons in the bottom bar) I have it in a keyboard action group to quickly toggle the modes I select. You can also assign a keyboard shortcut. toggle editor modes | Drafts Directory

If you regularly use all of them you can create a single action for e.g. the pinning or arrange mode and assign a keyboard shortcut to speed things up

2 Likes

Amazing! Thanks @FlohGro !! Much appreciated.

1 Like

2nded! Requested this directly with dev a while ago. Would be great to then have 2 rows of actions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if you are aware, but you can get to those bottom row commands, as well as all your action bar actions from the switcher above the keyboard. See:

1 Like

@agiletortoise That’s great thanks! I wasn’t aware, I’ve come back to Drafts after a short hiatus. If you could fit next and previous draft on that menu it would be amazing - until then I will wrangle a keyboard action. Thanks again.

1 Like