Import Todoist ‘today’ or ‘label’

Wondering if someone could assist?

The Todoist Import Action is great - but - is limited to projects.

I’m interested in a similar action that imports the following via separate actions:

1. Today - all tasks with a due date of today
  2. Label - all tasks associated with a specific label.

Use case: I script my day in Drafts. What I’m going to work on / do from wake to sleep. I use an action to import my calendar events so I can create a Draft for each meeting or link to the Draft associated with the work I’m doing.

The ability to import tasks from Todoist will elevate my workflow. By importing tasks associated with a partner or co-worker by label allows me to keep the meeting focused without leaving Drafts.

Some days tasks need to be scheduled.

Thanks in advance for your help!

You have described what you want to do, and that you would like some assistance. What part of what you want to do do you need help on figuring out?

Quite an oversight on my part.

How or where do I change the “project” selector in the import todoist action to select:

1. Date
    Or
  2. Label

Reading the documentation indicates label is possible. I did not see any mention of date ranges.

what you want to do ist totally possible. you can use the getTasks API in Drafts: Todoist | Drafts Script Reference

To filter your tasks look at the REST API from todoist. You can use the “filter” parameter here: REST API Reference | Todoist Developer to search for tasks that are due today or have a specific label just like you would do in a filter in todoist app.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I will have a look.

Actually I have an action which can import a project with its sections. Maybe this can help you too. If you get stuck just ask and I’ll be happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome - thanks for the support and guidance. I’ll circle back shortly.

1 Like