How to return to drafts from DEVONthink after successful action

I added the “&x-success=drafts5://“, but it didn’t seem to work. Any thoughts on why? I’m likely missing something easy…

x-devonthink://createText?title=%5B%5Btitle%5D%5D&location=’’&text=%5B%5Bbody%5D%5D&x-success=drafts5://

This is untested, but they may not be parsing it out because it’s not encoded. Try:

x-devonthink://createText?title=[[title]]&location=&text=[[body]]&x-success={{drafts5://}}

Note the added curly braces around the URL to encoded it.

I’m having similar trouble with appending a note. Everything works fine, except it doesn’t return to Drafts after success:

x-devonthink://append?uuid=94060479-D9AF-4FA7-82F6-0537B8939ACD&text=[[draft]]&x-success={{drafts://}}

I don’t use DEVONThink so I don’t know if there’s anything else going on at that end, but the callback URL to get to Drafts should be drafts5://, not just drafts://.

Of course, right after I posted this I found some syntax that works (seems to always work that way). Here is what worked for me:

x-devonthink://x-callback-url/append?uuid=94060479-D9AF-4FA7-82F6-0537B8939ACD&text=[[draft]]&x-success={{drafts4://}}&x-cancel={{drafts4:}}