How to move to next draft?

My action moves the draft to trash after success. Then an empty draft is shown. How can I make Drafts move to the next existing draft instead to act on it?

Thanks!

See this option around focus mode and after success filing.

*Just for awareness, there’s a change in the beta test version at the moment that if it goes to release will change some of the set up around how to set this.

1 Like

Did you ever get this addressed? I’m struggling with the same question.

@sylumer the docs you helpfully pointed to seem to describe how to define “After Success” steps that include what to do with the current draft (e.g. send to Archive or Trash) but not what to do after that (e.g. show a new blank draft, or move to the next one). And they don’t seem to say anything about a “focus mode”. Can you provide some additional context please?

So that page in the referenced section includes this text, and my reply above did note things might change soon after based on ths beta (over a year and a half ago).

If after success is set to archive or trash the draft, and that draft is currently loaded in the editor, Drafts will also end editing of that draft. There is an option available in Editor Settings to control what happens in when this occurs (either load a new draft, or load the next draft in the draft list).

However I believe you will find it in the app settings.

In terms of “focus”, take a look at pinning, etc.

Brilliant–that solved it for me! Thank you @sylumer