Drafts Stickers!

We have done a run of Drafts app icon stickers. They are 2"x2", suitable for adhering to all manner of flat (or lightly rounded) surfaces, and come in two varieties (as pictured).

And we are giving them away!

If you would like a few, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

Drafts Stickers
P.O. Box 820314
N. Richland Hills, TX 76182
USA

By “send a self-addressed, stamped envelope” we mean:

• Take an envelope, address it to yourself, and place postage on it necessary to get a standard letter back to you - wherever you may be located - from Texas.
  • Place that envelope in another envelope, addressed to the P.O. Box address above and send it.

For each envelope we receive, we will drop in a few of each sticker design, and mail it back.

That’s it! This is a limited time offer. We will delete this post when we run out of this run of stickers.

10 Likes

this is wonderful, even if I do feel old b/c I understood exactly what you meant by self-addressed stamped envelope. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dropped it in the mail :upside_down_face:

Thank you for describing that because I have never heard that term before.

1 Like

I’m in Montreal, QC, Canada, and the lady at the Canada Post desk told me I can’t do it because it needs a US stamp (which they don’t have) for the return letter.
If anyone had the same issue, please let me know how you got around it.

If you are international, just get me the addressed envelope and I’ll figure out how to post it back.

1 Like
2 Likes

now, if they could have NFC tags built in, so with 1 tap of the cell phone or watch, drafts could be opened and ready for input. :):):slight_smile:

2 Likes

I never even thought that the younger generation would not know what self-addressed envelope means. I feel old… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

‘SASE/SSE’ - I am with you (as in age) … sadly - I am too ‘mobile’ at the moment to benefit from receiving physical stuff - otherwise I would be all over this :slightly_smiling_face:

I received mine a few days ago, thanks for sharing such a lovely little gift!

1 Like