Howdy! Long-time user first post:
- Looking for the most direct route to send the current Drafts note to a new Typora file via a single Drafts action (Mac only).
- Trying to avoid having to “share then select app,” as Typora is my primary MD editor.
Where I’m at in general:
- I have 20-30 actions on Drafts iOS that I mostly use to create MD docs in pre-defined folders or prepend text to pre-defined MD docs. (target = dropbox)
- I have experience with Automator and Keyboard Maestro.
- Some experience with Applescript, URL schemes and shell scripts.
- Not familiar with JS for automation.
I’m probably just missing something, so any advice or FAQ-pointing-out appreciated. I’m up to try anything required for the one-click or one-keycommand functionality.
Thanks for reading