Drafts 5.9 (macOS) is now available in the Mac App Store, details below.
- New: “Tag > Add…” and “Tag > Remove…” commands to bulk assign or remove tags from selected drafts. Available both in File menu and context menu of draft list.
- New: “Merge…” command to merge multiple selected drafts. Available both in File menu and context menu of draft list.
- New: Rename and Delete tag commands in context menu of tags in the filter list.
- New: “Correct spelling automatically” editor setting to better support automatic substitutions.
- New: Ability to assign global keyboard shortcut to the main Drafts window (in Preferences).
Other Fixes and Changes
- Change: Reorganized flag menu items in File menu and added support for using them on multiple selections in list.
- Fix: Disabling “Open main window on launch” preference was not working properly.
- Fix: Sync sometime would not fail to properly update other devices when a draft was move archived/trashed.
- Fix: Appending to draft via capture window would not update the draft in the main window editor if it was loaded.
- Fix: Issue selecting draft in draft list after “new draft after” timeout expired.
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog