Drafts 5.4.3 is now available in the App Store.
- Searching drafts in the draft list now supports “quoted strings” and -negated strings, Google style. e.g. You can search for
"red dress" -blueand only drafts containing the full phrase
red dressand NOT containing
bluewill be returned.
⇧-⌘-Fsearch drafts external keyboard shortcut.
- “Merge” operation now has option on whether to place originals in archive, trash or leave them where they are.
- “Rename Tag” and “Delete Tag” operations in drafts list operations to globally rename or remove a tag across all drafts.
[[template|path.txt]]template tag to load a template from a file in the /Drafts/Library/Templates folder in iCloud Drive. Docs
Workspacescripting object now has full support for creation and editing of workspaces, as well as the ability to query for drafts contained in the workspace. Docs
require(path);global script function which imports content of script in the /Drafts/Library/Scripts folder in iCloud Drive. Useful to reuse script libraries across actions, or when developing new scripts in an external editor. Docs
- Additional parameters to
Draft.queryfunction to omit tags, and specify sort order. Docs
Other fixes and changes
- Fix: Some improvement to pushing data to Apple Watch more actively.
- Fix: Work on some cases where the search field would not display correctly.
- Fix: Taskpaper indentation on wrapped lines not working properly.
- Fix: Case where action with Callback URL step might not archive after success properly when run from a keyboard key.
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog