Drafts 2021: Year in Review

2021 has been a busy year for Drafts. I am, generally speaking, a person who prefers to spend their time contemplating the present and future, but it’s not a bad idea to look back now and then and remind yourself of what you have accomplished.

In case you missed some of it, here are a few of the major features that have made their way into Drafts in 2021:

I would like to thank everyone who uses Drafts, those that support the app with a Pro subscription, and all the great community members who share their time and creative solutions with others – both on this forum and elsewhere!

I don’t like to be too specific about future plans, but we have a lot of good things coming in 2022…including celebrating the 10th anniversary of Drafts’ original 1.0 release (Yikes!).

Here’s hoping 2022 is great for you and yours, and thanks again for using Drafts!

27 Likes

I can’t tell you how much this app has added to my productivity. It is the only productivity app I gladly pay for.

Thanks to you and the great community here!

Here’s to a Happy and Productive 2022!

5 Likes

it’s been amazing watching how far you’ve taken drafts. i’ve been around since iOS 6 and it’s been a wild ride. that you for taking text editing and iOS integration to professional level. looking forward to seeing what you cook up in 2022!

2 Likes

I’ve been using Drafts since 2012/2013 and I don’t know what I’d do without it.

I’m a happy pro subscriber for years

I know I don’t use nearly half the features. perhaps 2022 I’ll finally figure out more ways to use it.

But that’s one of the best features of Drafts. It’s easily accessible to all levels.

Thank you for keeping the simplicity even as you’ve added features that I can’t even contemplate how I’d use them (like live audio transcription!)

4 Likes