Drafts 19.1 has been released in the App Store, details below.
- New: Contextual (long press) menu on “Aa” appearance button for changing themes and syntax.
- Change: Improved keyboard navigation in find panel.
- Change: Custom mouse-trackpad pointer states for buttons with contextual menu
- Fix?: Possible fix for crash at start for a few users on 13.4, related to enabling pointer hover states.
- Change: A few minor UI tweaks, like improved separators in drafts/actions lists.
- Change: Improved keyboard navigation in and initial positioning of find panel.
- Change: Make insertion point more prominent in the editor.
- Fix: “Send to Drafts” service should open the draft created when run.
- New: Reset sync state button in preferences. Used only for resolving certain sync issues when recommended by support.
- Fix?: Possible fix for issue where merge function in draft list contextual menu would stop functioning after the app had been running for a while.
Fix: Exporting a file from
Run AppleScripteditor should export with
- Fix?: Possible fix for case where quick search can get stuck beach balling for some users.
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog