Drafts 15.2 (macOS) has been released in the Mac App Store, details below.
- Fix: Performance improvements editing large MultiMarkdown drafts.
- Fix: Fix for timing issue with URL calls which update the draft loaded in the editor.
- Change: Move flagged indicator to title line in the draft list to allow more compact presentation.
- Fix: Minor changes to the way items in draft list are refreshed when changes occur.
- Change: Built with the most recent updates to system SDKs.
- Fix: Better syntax highlighting for [id] style reference links in Markdown syntaxes.
New: MultiMarkdown syntax now supports embedded LaTeX markup with
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog