Drafts 13 (macOS) is now available in the Mac App Store, details below.
- New: Capture window will float over other full screen apps and generally behaves more nicely with other apps.
- New: Arrange mode now supports arranging by sentence in addition to blocks and lines. This feature requires 10.14 (Mojave).
- New: Right-click context menu commands in arrange mode to allow access to move to top-bottom and duplicate commands.
Other Changes and Fixes
- Change: Alpha sort tags when displayed in draft list.
- Fix: Preview characters would not match text size when using some Asian language input methods.
- Fix: Drafts should not prevent shutdown when running.
- Fix: If main window is visible but minaturized to dock, re-open it when clicking on Dock icon.
- Fix: Do not re-open main window just when becoming the active app (e.g. via cmd-tab switching)
- Fix: Crashing bug when moving certain selections of drafts to a different folder, depending on specific sequence selecting them.
- Fix: Do not show main window re-activating app if floating draft window was already open.
- Fix: Displayed modified date not updated in draft list when changes made to a draft.
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog