Draft to Readwise?

@ShravanSunder will have a look regarding your idea. I can push tags but need to find out on what level they are stored on Readwise (book vs. new entry).

Just to let you know. I cannot reproduce it. The sentence is German but as you can see the blanks are not encoded with % or anything like this. Will dig deeper here.

Hi @demaya English and United States.

So weird - sending text exactly like your exampleā€¦

Let me know how I can assist in troubleshootingā€¦

@agiletortoise Readwise answered that they cannot find any problems on their side. Is there something on Drafts side that handles draft content different so german MacOS behaves different to a English / United States one?

Thanks for your investigation in advance!

Is anyone other than @jaymf experiencing the issue? Can anyone else reproduce it? I have not seen any affirmative response to Jasonā€™s previous query on whether anyone else can reproduce the issue.

As noted previously my trial expired and I am not a user of this service, so I canā€™t test it myself.

Iā€™m just wondering if it may be something user/device rather than specific to a locale/language, or something else? Maybe confirming the scope of those affected is a more practical step at this stage than investigating for a possible language-based discrepancy in the Drafts app or OS?

No problems on my end. Able to send a sample sentence to a new book without weird encoding. Mac / English

Just went to recreate the issue and now it is working.
I donā€™t know how or why - but this action is now working properly for meā€¦