Does keyboard shortcuts cheatsheet exists?

from a developer perspective I would think it would be harder to make them not work on iPhone than to just let them be the same.

Thank you for confirming that! I’ve always suspected, but I am ultimately not a developer.

the answer to your question, in my experience, is yes

I would go so far as to say the majority of the cross-platform apps which have bluetooth keyboard support have incongruities between the devices.

Depending on how much you know about Tweetbot 6, you might find it interesting to know that its two remaining essential shortcuts (F to favorite a Tweet and ⌘ + R to reply) are no longer supported, though there was a point where I had both Tweetbot 5 and Tweetbot 6 on my phone when those shortcuts were still working on the former. As I said, they did actually respond to me about this! First with doubt:

Which ones do you think you are missing, don’t think that should’ve changed.

Then - in the interest of thoroughness - I did one more systematic run through of Tweetbot’s iPad shortcuts list just to make sure, sent the results to them, and heard back a week later: “thanks! we’ll take a look at these.”

I consider myself pretty competent at finding documentation on any given obscure, dated issue, but never with proprietary Apple stuff before lol.

I would kill for an actual look at the code involved - I’ve been seriously considering buying a used Mac Mini just so I could poke around Xcode myself.