I wrote a small action to create a review/checklist prompt.
The note looks like this:
# Checklist: Notation, notation, notation
> A software architecture diagram review checklist
[Structurizr - Help - Diagram review](https://structurizr.com/help/diagram-review) |
[Printable PDF version](https://c4model.com/assets/software-architecture-diagram- review-checklist.pdf)
- [ ] Does the diagram have a title?
- [ ] Do you understand what the diagram type is?
- [ ] Do you understand what the diagram scope is?
- [ ] Does the diagram have a key/legend?
- [ ] Does every element have a name?
- [ ] Do you understand the type of every element? (i.e. the level of abstraction; e.g. software system, container, etc)
- [ ] Do you understand what every element does?
I shared the actual state of my action here https://actions.getdrafts.com/a/1bx
Feel free to critique (I guess a abort action would be grest).