Display in a widget the most recently edited draft of a selected workspace (not the list)

Hi there, I’d like to display in a widget the most recently edited draft of a selected workspace.
I can think of multiple usages. One example: have a workspace with a shortlist of important tasks for today; everyday, another draft; in the widget, that new draft.
Thanks for considering it —or point me to another solution (I know I can workaround with some Shortcuts, but I think it would be valuable as a native function).
Chris

The small size list widget displays only the first draft in the selected workspace. Maybe too small for your use case, but that does exist.

Personally, I solve the example use case by having a dedicated “Daily Scratchpad” draft that is pinned in a widget and I just update and overwrite it for those daily reminder items - that way I’m sure it’s always the right draft pinned in the widget, and not subject to editing of other drafts that might override it.

I ended up rolling with your solution, as it is easy enough and does already exist as you point out. Thanks.