Copy as Rich Text - Change Style?

I am trying to export a document to Pages/Word but first I need to configure the style. I think this can be done by modifying the Copy to Rich Text Action. However, I am not sure how to add more than one parameter too the Action to change the HTML css style?

Modification:

var template = `<html>
<body style="font-family:Verdana;">
<body style="line-height:1.8em;">
<h3 style="font-size:13pt;">
<h3 style="font-weight:bold;">
<list-unordered="enumeration-format:"•";">
  [[content]]
</body>
</html>

There are some serious limitations to what HTML/CSS can be converted by Apple’s HTML > Rich Text, so you can’t get too complicated, but what you want is to create a style element, and put your styles there. Something like:

var template = `<html>
<style>
body {
	font-family:'Verdana';
	line-height:1.8em;
}
h3 {
	font-size: 13pt;
	font-weight: bold;
}
ul {
	enumeration-format:"•";
}
</style>
<body>
  [[content]]
</body>
</html>
`;

Thank you. This is a good start.

Does HTML/CSS support adding space after unordered list items and a paragraph? I tried various options and nothing seems to add space after a list of but before the paragraph.

I tried adding these but nothing works

li {
	list-style: disc inside;
	padding: 5px 0px 0px;
}

p	{
	margin-top: 10;
}

p + ul {
    margin-top: 10;
}

Yes, CSS is the language for styling for web pages and will allow you to set spacing.

If you search for something like “css space after paragraph”, in your favourite search engine, you can get plenty of recommendations.

e.g.

Paragraphs

List Items

I don’t know of any useful reference on what exactly will translate and what will not using these Apple conversion routines, but I would not expect most of those margin/padding type attributes to make it through in a conversion to RTF/Rich-Text.

RTF does not have a lot of the same concepts as CSS, and those attributes which cannot be directly supported just get ignored.