I’m looking for some help in debugging a problem that I’m having with in-line spell checking and autocorrect, which are not working with Drafts for macOS.
- All autocorrect settings are checked in Drafts
- All autocorrect settings are checked in system settings
Correct Spelling Automaticallyis turned in the
spelling and grammarright-click menu
- Spell checking and autocorrect works for all other applications
- Updates to Drafts and macOS have not fixed the problem
- Deleting and reinstalling Drafts does not fix the problem
I seem to remember there was an issue a while back with auto-match interfering with spell checking but turning that off doesn’t seem to change anything.
This has been a long-standing issue, and I have a feeling it is a problem with my machine, but I’m looking for any suggestions about how to correct the issue.