Anyone know what this symbol is?

You may have already answered this before and I apologise if you have, but I have been meaning to ask… Does anyone know what this symbol means? I am using Drafts on my Mac Desktop when seeing it.

Toggles whether the window floats on top over other applications. Equivalent to the Float on Top option in the Window menu. Note that most items like this have a tool tip if you hover your mouse over them.


Thanks for that. It would have stumped me for ages