An Alfred Workflow for Drafts

A new version is available.

Things to look out for are:

• Better handling of accented characters across a large number of the flows.
  • Beta updates should now prompt for admin credentials if required.
  • Scripting search list has been updated and I’ve added searching of the beta scripting for good measure; though at the moment they are the same as the beta programme is on hold due to WWDC coming up fast.
  • You can now specify your own sound for the notification via setting a variable called SoundPath (ref.).
  • Option to copy web redirect URLs for drafts for when you want to add a draft link to something and it won’t accept a drafts:// URL.
  • File actions - you can now create/append/prepend/log to drafts direct from file contents using Alfred’s file action functionality.
  • There is also a new use case that covers how to create a quick action/service that utilises Doctor Drafts to create draft direct from file selections. Basically an equivalent for file actions from the services menu for those who don’t use Alfred file actions often, but do use services often.

I did have a few more things I wanted to add, but other priorities are calling, and I wanted to get the fixes out sooner rather than later.

• Please do flag it up on this thread if you come across anything that doesn’t look right
  • Let me know if you have any good use cases - I’m always open to suggestions to add more to the site.
  • Do also let me, your friends, family, colleagues, and followers (tweet me at @sylumer on Twitter) know if you are finding the workflow useful.