I often need to print stuff, from Drafts, Bear and other places.
Bear lacks print configuration, so with this action you can also copy, and then print with Drafts, without having to make a Drafts duplicate of your Bear- (or any other app) note.
Advanced Print / PDF export.
- Prints current draft or directly from clipboard:
- Uses predefined css-drafts with tag: ‘css-print’
- Select to keep line breaks, add TOC, or show preview.
- Settings are saved between runs.
- The actual printing is in a separate “Print” action step.
- Style-drafts are plain css, so easy to apply any css.
- PDFs can be made in the iOS print preview (not Drafts’ preview) by two finger expand gesture and then tapping share button.