Action to create new draft containing list of all drafts in a specific workspace (a TOC table of contents of some sort) +/- links to those drafgs

Hello,
some of my workspaces end up being a more elaborate todo list, with each draft corresponding to an issue I am working on.
Would it be possible to create an IOS action or by some other method on Mac, to create new draft in that same workspace (ie inherit workspace tags) containing list of all drafts in a specific workspace (a TOC table of contents of some sort)
It would be nice if there was the option to insert a link to the note below the title.
thank you

1 Like

Yes, but you would need to manually specify the filter applied for the workspace to the action.

The thread below is a discussion about access to the properties of the current workspace.

Once specified, you are simply iterating over drafts and creating a new draft with content.

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot to mention that every draft has a permalink attribute that is accessible via the drafts object when scripting. You would just include that with the draft’s title when constructing the entry in the ToC draft for each draft in the workspace.

1 Like