About Those Tags

Sorry if this is answered somewhere but if so - cant find it.

I use a tagging system so that each draft has 2 maybe 3 tags. Lets call them Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3

Every draft should have a Type 1 and a Type 2 it might have a Type 3

IN the columns on the left - where drafts are listed I can see the tags - BUT - the order of those tags seems to be in the same order as they are listed on the tag list (alphabetical?) - BUT - over on the draft itself - that order does not seem to be consistent at all >>>

1. is the drafts list alphabetical in the column on the left
  2. can I force the display to be something different
  3. what is the order that is on the draft itself?
  4. how do I make it so its order is the same as the column

My thanks in eager anticipation.

From what I can tell, the order of the tags above the draft (so, on the right) is either random, or in the order in which you entered them. I’ve found no way to force them to appear in alpha order. If you’ve only got 2 or 3 tags per draft, this shouldn’t be an issue. If—for instance—you’re tagging recipes with ingredients, it quickly becomes a little frustrating. But nothing’s perfect.

1 Like

From a logical perspective, tags do not have an order. They are treated as a set, which doesn’t have an order. The app does enforce alpha ordering in some cases, so it probably makes sense to do that consistently. Will look at changing that.

3 Likes

but Greg is making it perfect - so I just come to expect it :slight_smile:

Thankyou

1 Like

Thankyou for clarity and I sure do look forward to the next version :joy:

1 Like