Script Error: SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unexpected identifier "drafts" Line number: 53, Column 35

Re. The discussion in that thread I guess that this thread will do as a place to continue a separate discussion.

As yet I have been unable to reproduce the issue. So, what commonalities do we have amongst those experiencing the issue (e.g. hardware and software versions)? Perhaps it is worth (re)sharing the latest behaviors for those individuals who flagged up over the past few weeks on Twitter and the Draft Slack space. After all, it seems it has been inconsistent even for individuals by my understanding of what has been flagged to date.

The more information available, the greater the chance or being able to reproduce it and track it down.

What I can’t do is try and debug something like this remotely. I need to be able to try things and what might take hours for me to try at my computer could take a hundred times that if trying to step someone through things remotely - which would be entirely impractical for all concerned.

There is obviously an issue somewhere, so I would very much like to get to the bottom of it!

1 Like