[Pending] Most Recent Note Widget

It would be nice to have a widget to display the text of the most recent or recently modified note.

as a “workaround” you can create a workspace which sorts the drafts in the “All” tab based on “access” or “modified” and choose this workspace in the widget :wink:

That’s not the view I had in mind. Thinking of something like this: IMG_0076

ah sorry, I missed the “the text of”…

sounds reasonable to me, thinking about this I’d like to add, that it also would be great if a hard link to a note would be possible. E.g. a Draft Text widget where the user can select a draft which should be displayed (and opened on tap), one of the options in the configure window for the widget could be that the most recently modified / accessed draft should be displayed.

1 Like

I am adding a widget to display a specific note, as well as allowing the list widget to work in the smallest size displaying only one draft. These should address this need.

5 Likes

This is fantastic. Thank you.

Just loaded the beta. This is a great feature update. Appreciate how fast you are doing these releases.

For me it’s a panel of 4 notes and daily at least one of them will need to be swapped out.

This is great — i have been playing with the sticky note widget, which is great but would much prefer it in Drafts. This solves that problem. *Now off to see if I can get the beta invitation!

tested it in beta. Works like a breeze

1 Like