Pasting clickable links

So I write my entire week’s preparation in one Drafts note and then I select and copy each single lesson and copy it over to the education software.

Once in there I have to select the links in the preparation and then make them clickable links so the students can click them. That happens by again selecting the link and selecting the link tool in the educational software

I’m looking for a way to write the preparation in Drafts in such a way that one I copy the lesson over manually to the education software the link is already clickable so I don’t have to go through and make the link clickable after

Someone suggested on the MPU forum a RTF Action in Drafts. But I couldn’t find that in Drafts Action Directory.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Have you tried previewing the content of your Draft and copying that?

1 Like

THAT WORKED!! Thanks so much @RosemaryOrchard you are an absolute genius. Keep up the great work. Have a nice sunday : )

That works. I think the action you are looking for is “Copy as Rich Text”, which is in the “Markdown” action group by default, or can be installed from the above link.

2 Likes

Find the link that you want to copy and highlight it with the cursor. You can do this by clicking twice (or, sometimes, space bar clicker three times). Then, right click and click the option for “Copy Link.” Or, you can press Control (or Command on a Mac) + C. Then, go to where you want to paste the link and right click again.