Multiple Google Doc Accounts

I’d like to be able to use some of the Google Doc/Drive actions but I have several Google Drive accounts because I use Google Apps for several businesses that I’m involved in. I’d love to be able to use the Drafts action with Google Drive but I can’t seem to figure out how to get separate actions setup for each of my Google accounts or at least the ones I want to use Google Drive actions with.

Try specifying an identifier for the creation (doc ref). For example.

let gdTest = GoogleDrive.create("test");
let gdWork = GoogleDrive.create("Work");
let gdPers = GoogleDrive.create("Personal");

You should be asked to authorise for the ID for each. Then you’ll see each listed in your credentials listing - I just have ‘test’ here.

Then whenever you want to use the account, you create a Google Drive object for the associated identifier.

1 Like

This worked perfectly. Thank you. Didn’t realized Credential Identifier was a thing. Thanks for showing me!

Hello,
I would be interested in achieving the same thing but I didn’t quite understand how to set up new credentials ?

Have you read this as well as the above?

If that doesn’t help, perhaps you could list what you do understand and pose some questions about what you don’t?

1 Like

Thank you very much
This article solved my problem
I was kinda confused as the credential identifier box on Mac didn’t appear unless you scroll.
I was event aware that there was an option to scroll as by default there is no sidebar

Thanks again !