Drafts Survey: Please give us feedback about Drafts!

[UPDATE] Survey closed, thanks for all the responses!

Hey everybody, we’d really appreciate it if you took a few minutes to complete the survey below and share your thoughts on Drafts, how you use it, and how it could be better!

Drafts respects your privacy and does not include any analytics to track how you use the app, so it’s important we hear directly from users to help keep us on track for prioritizing future updates, etc.

The survey contains an optional “testimonial” field, too, if you have an endorsement, user story, or anecdote about the role Drafts plays in your workflow that you would be willing to let us share publicly. These sorts of stories help us communicate to new users some of the benefits of Drafts, so we appreciate those as well.

7 Likes

I appreciate not tracking, so I’m happy to answer surveys!

Response sent via email. Hope that the community feedback proves useful. Still loving Drafts!

The link tally above shows just over 50 responses as I write this. There are a little under 5,000 users registered on this forum. I realise that the link also went out on Twitter, but from the forum, that’s about a 1% response rate.

In the survey you get asked about what you want to see added to and changed in Drafts. That has got to be an opportunity you can’t pass on, right?

Even if you are just a forum lurker (there’s a question about that too in the survey), click the link and take a few minutes to answer some questions to help Greg understand how we use the app and what we want the app to be able to do.

our survey says

4 Likes

Any news about the survey?

I’ll be closing the survey soon. Have had a lot of great feedback, but there will not be any public report on the feedback. Most of the questions were open-ended, so not something I could really provide any summary of in a meaningful way.

1 Like

Thank you.
You’ll make good use of it, I’m sure.